My list of must-haves for preschool teachers!

I am linking up with….

Babbling Abby: for the Teacher Must-Haves!

A Beautiful Mess and Five Minutes for Mom:  for Wordless Wednesdays!

What are your ‘must-haves’?

By |2010-08-11T00:31:25+00:00August 11th, 2010|

1. alicia August 11, 2010 at 12:55 am - Reply

They make a fun, corlorful collage too. The computer seems nuts, but it’s a new day. Thanks for linkin up for WW!

2. Buckeroomama August 11, 2010 at 1:55 am - Reply

What a neat collage of must-haves… so colorful, too!

3. JDaniel4's Mom August 11, 2010 at 5:23 am - Reply

I would add Kleenex. I used to go through tons of it.

4. Amy M August 11, 2010 at 6:56 am - Reply

Is the 8th picture straws? If so, how do you use them? If not, then what are they LOL!

Hmm, I would say the must have is either Cd’s or an ipod. And of course most of what you listed!

• Deborah J. Stewart August 11, 2010 at 8:01 am - Reply

Oh yes, any way to make sure there is music in the classroom is definitely a must have! I may need to go around and take more pictures for our list here:) And yes, photo 8 is straws. I use them all the time for painting, cutting apart and threading (like a necklace), making games and patterns, and more. Here is a link to a couple ideas I have… https://teachpreschool.org/?s=straws

5. Amy M August 11, 2010 at 8:54 am - Reply

Oh, thank you for the neat ideas on straws! 🙂
    And of course more pics would be great.

6. Janelle August 11, 2010 at 9:17 am - Reply

Look at all those supplies! Do your kids bring some of their own, too?

• Deborah J. Stewart August 11, 2010 at 9:26 am - Reply

We have the children donate or bring in specific items throughout the school year like lids or other things they have around the house. All other supplies are provided by the school.

7. Doll Clothes Gal Pal August 11, 2010 at 9:41 am - Reply

I love the photos! I reckon those are always a must have. 🙂

8. ann August 11, 2010 at 11:42 am - Reply

clothespins are on my list, as is felt!

9. Abby August 11, 2010 at 12:39 pm - Reply

I love the pictures-only post! So cute – and totally epitomizes preschool 🙂

10. Jen August 11, 2010 at 2:04 pm - Reply

What a great list! We were thinking about craft must haves the other day for home- my eight year old said that her must haves are pipe cleaners and a cold glue gun.

11. Sarah August 11, 2010 at 3:45 pm - Reply

I would add velcro!

12. Monica August 11, 2010 at 7:45 pm - Reply

Deborah,
    Thank you for your comments on my blog!
    I also wanted to say thank you for all of the great ideas that you post on Facebook. I read them every day and find a lot of inspiration from them. It is really neat to see so much passion and love for early childhood ed.
    And, this was a great post! Thanks for all you do. 🙂
    Monica @ Family Fun Notebook

• Deborah J. Stewart August 11, 2010 at 9:18 pm - Reply

Thank you Monica:) I am enjoying finding all these wonderful blogs too and meeting sweet people such as yourself.

13. emily October 7, 2010 at 9:24 pm - Reply

VELCRO!!! Do-a dot art dobbers (like BINGO dobbers)

14. emily October 7, 2010 at 9:25 pm - Reply

I would also add NEWSPAPER to the list of must-haves!