If you are looking for some fun, creative, and interesting ways to celebrate Earth Day with your students, take a look through the things we have done in our preschool!
1. Recycle some water bottles and turn them into Earth Day discovery bottles.
2. Enjoy a little creative water exploration by making a Crepe Paper Earth.
3. Get children moving with this Around the World Earth Day game.
4. Lead the children through a simple Recycle Sorting activity.
5. Invite the children to stir up some Nature Paint.
6. Make a trashy collage.
7. Rescue the fish with this Earth Day fishing game.
8. Give the earth a little spin with this Paper Plate Easy Spin Art.
9. Try your hand at a little pour painting with these Earth Day Pour Painted Rocks.
10. Upcycle those water bottles into beautiful and simple to make water bottle collages.