A little red, a little orange, a little hand

By |2010-08-24T23:16:32+00:00August 24th, 2010|

1. alicia August 24, 2010 at 11:37 pm - Reply

Aw, so sweet! Love the series. And those should be framed. Happy WW! Thanks for dropping by.

2. Hannah August 25, 2010 at 7:48 am - Reply

These are very sweet! Wonderful captures! I agree with Alicia–they would be darling framed!

Have a lovely Wednesday!
    –Hannah

3. Typical Suburban Family August 25, 2010 at 9:14 am - Reply

Love it! There is nothing like capturing those hand and foot prints. I love looking back and seeing how small they once were.

4. Janelle August 25, 2010 at 9:15 am - Reply

My son doesn’t like putting paint on his hands. He always wants to go and wash it off!

5. Jana August 25, 2010 at 9:58 am - Reply

Yeah! I love it! I must get some more paint and do this with our daughter!!

6. April August 27, 2010 at 10:31 am - Reply

My daughter loves painting but she doesn’t really like getting it on hands. Maybe she will outgrow that?