Wordless Wednesdays: Painting with Color

Check out these great activities for color!

More wordless Wednesday links are here

By |2010-08-04T00:36:52+00:00August 4th, 2010|

1. stanley August 4, 2010 at 1:18 am - Reply

What a great journey back to my childhood days when I first play w paint!

2. Looks like tons of fun! I can’t wait to start doing fun art projects with my youngest daughter. 🙂
    Thanks so much for stopping by and playing along with my mystery photo. Don’t forget to come back on Thursday and see if you guessed right!

Kristi, Live and Love…Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

3. Angelica August 4, 2010 at 1:29 am - Reply

We just sponge painted yesterday!! FUN!

4. stevebethere from bethere2day August 4, 2010 at 3:38 am - Reply

Looked like loads of fun, it took me back and i mean right back lol

Happy WW!

5. And Miles To Go.... August 4, 2010 at 7:20 am - Reply

beautiful!

6. Nadia August 4, 2010 at 3:14 pm - Reply

ok you make sponge playing look GOOD…. and you didn’t even have to show any of the kids faces… their hands said it all 🙂 I’m gonna go buy sponges soon so we can use them for painting.

• Deborah J. Stewart August 4, 2010 at 7:56 pm - Reply

Haha – well to tell you the truth, I am going to repost this with words – because I always have something to say:))

7. Sandy August 5, 2010 at 10:07 am - Reply

Sponge painting is a favorite at our house!