Making textured clothespins for preschoolers

I recently shared how to make textured clothespins over at Child Central Station! In case you missed my guest post, hop on over and take a look!

She would love for you to add your clothespin idea to her linky too!

By |2011-09-11T11:24:47+00:00September 11th, 2011|

1. Ms. Jessi September 11, 2011 at 2:04 pm - Reply

Fun! I have so many clothespins, this would be great!

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. September 11, 2011 at 11:23 pm - Reply

I plan to let my class help me make some more – they add a little fun to an old idea:)

2. [email protected] September 11, 2011 at 5:21 pm - Reply

I really love this idea! I just took out all of my preschool goodies before we officially begin homeschooling tomorrow, and I can’t wait to make up some of these!

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. September 11, 2011 at 11:22 pm - Reply

I just love making goodies for the classroom! It is part of the fun of teaching too!

3. pammypam September 11, 2011 at 6:07 pm - Reply

hmmmmm those are cute! that would also qualify as a fine motor activity!

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. September 11, 2011 at 11:21 pm - Reply

Yes – definitely some fine motor work is involved in squeezing the clothespins!

4. Carolyn September 21, 2011 at 11:17 pm - Reply

I love this idea. To add a little more learning, you can put letters on the clothespins and they can be sorted into ABC order.