Setting the stage for a preschool show

I have just finished one of the busiest weeks of the year. One of the things I have been doing is creating stage decorations for the preschool spring show….

The theme of the show was school days – thus the reason for making lots of objects we use in preschool…

I didn’t make all the stage decorations by myself – thank goodness for the creative people I work with…

And here it all is on the stage!

By |2011-06-06T01:20:36+00:00June 6th, 2011|

1. Leah June 6, 2011 at 4:37 am - Reply

OMG, that is an awesome stage!Wish I could thesame or something near them…:) super nice!

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. June 6, 2011 at 9:13 am - Reply

Thank you Leah – I always love making them.

2. Joan June 6, 2011 at 8:57 am - Reply

Good morning Deborah,
    Absolutely love all the color and decorations! Now, tell us what your children DID at the preschool show !! Wish that I could have been there!

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. June 6, 2011 at 9:14 am - Reply

It was a musical and they did lots and lots of simple dances to a variety of children’s songs.

3. Wow! What a creative team! I am sure the parents absolutely loved the show.

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. June 6, 2011 at 9:15 am - Reply

The parents were awesome. They did lots of cheering and clapping which brings up the energy and keeps it fun for everyone.

4. Rachel Harwood June 6, 2011 at 9:46 am - Reply

I love your site! I am sure I’ll be back often, as I will be homeschooling my preschooler next year. What a great resource! I’m your newest follower… would love to have you follow back!

PLUS, I host a For the Kids link party each week that I would LOVE to have you share at!

This is so awesome! I love it! I just came across your blog on Babble. I am your newest follower! I would LOVE to have you stop by and follow me as well.

I host a For the Kids link party each week. Love to have you share some of your fun ideas with us there!

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. June 6, 2011 at 9:57 am - Reply

I will hop right over Rachel:)

5. ayn colsh June 6, 2011 at 12:48 pm - Reply

It looks great! I can’t wait to hear about it~and can’t wait to see the costuming this year, too! 🙂

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. June 6, 2011 at 11:41 pm - Reply

Thank you Ayn – unfortunately, I don’t have permission to blog much about the show so I can only share a few highlights 🙂